study material orders must be placed online, no walk-ins please.
Exam Master Interactive Online Producer Pre-Licensing Education Course (Magellan Group Inc.) includes:
Essentials of Property & Casualty ﴾Personal & Commercial﴿ printed Study Manual and Exam Master Interactive Online Producer Pre-Licensing Course valid for 120-days from the date of activation ‐ $140 Online access is for one individual.
Essentials of Life, Accident & Health printed Study Manual and Exam Master Interactive Online Producer Pre-Licensing Course valid for 120-days from the date of activation ‐ $140 Online access is for one individual.
In addition to your print course material, the entire study material is accessible online via a computer, tablet, or smart phone. This provides you the opportunity to access your study material any time, any place, anywhere, with the convenience of your iPad, iPhone or Android platform device; an ultimate on-the-go learning experience.
Click HERE for a demo of the Interactive Online Course
Exam Master Interactive Online Producer Pre-Licensing Education Course (Magellan Group Inc.) includes: Introduction, Online Manual, Chapter Preview, Chapter Flash Cards, Chapter Exams, and About the Exam Sections.
- The online manual is the digital version of your printed licensing manual. The digital format provides students with the ability to review and research topics from the convenience of a desktop, tablet, or smart phone.
- The Chapter Preview feature is an auto PowerPoint overview of important topics in each chapter, broken down into modules. These summaries permit students to listen to and visually observe important concepts.
- The Flash Card feature is your digital version of printable flash cards. It includes over 500 key terms and concepts broken down by chapter.
- The Chapter Exam feature is your digital version of the printed chapter questions that in your licensing manual. The chapter exam feature includes over 900 practice questions and students taking the practice exams are presented with rationales of correct and incorrect answers to reinforce the learning process. We recommend that students score at least 85% on each chapter exam prior to moving forward in the study process.
(Exam Code 29) Licensing Manual: Credit Life/Accident/Health Study Manual - $40 (manual only) This manual is used to study for the Credit Insurance Exam only.
All orders are shipped by UPS Ground. Study Materials may NOT be returned for a refund or exchanged.
PURCHASE STUDY MATERIALS
IIAI does not have study materials for Crop, Excess & Surplus Lines, Viatical Settlement, Public Adjuster or Surety. For crop we suggest the following:
1. We suggest you review the “Iowa Department of Insurance Licensing Candidate Handbook” and read the CROP INSURANCE CONTENT OUTLINE (www.pearsonvue.com). Look up each of the items listed on the outline in one of the resources listed. The federal site is an excellent resource. You may also want to contact the crop insurance company you will be writing business with for assistance.
2. Most crop insurance companies have a "Basics of Crop Insurance" manual that they will give you for free. We suggest you contact them.
3. Go to Google; type in United States Department of Crop Insurance handbook, hit return; and read Crop Insurance Handbook – USDA Risk Management Agency (please note: this document is approximately 840 pages). See this manual at RMA website.
4. Other source - Crop Insurance: Iowa License Exam Manual by CMA, CPA, Randall M. Costello can be ordered on internet.