Why Choose an Independent Agent
Some people think it doesn't really matter where they buy their insurance. But this misconception could be costing them money, service and protection. Buying insurance isn't like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for your family, your home, your car or your business. Don't treat the purchase lightly!
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don't realize there are three sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents, who represent an average of eight insurance companies, and research with these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service.
Your Local Independent Agent:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don't need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant, working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
Customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent's livelihood. So, serving you is your independent agent's most-important concern.
There Is A Difference! Check out this video!
Look for the Trusted Choice® logo
If you're looking for an independent agent in your community, just look for the Trusted Choice® logo. Most independent agents are affiliated with Trusted Choice®, which allows consumers - like you - to identify which agencies can offer you the options you need to get the best coverage at the best price.
Trusted Choice® agents also adhere to a Pledge of Performance so you can expect reliable service and trustworthy advice from an agent that lives and works right down the street - not from a call center hundreds of miles away.